CREATING THE FUTURE
Mose Engineering Services
Engineering dedicated for almost 20 years to serve the world of urban planning, housing and the tertiary, industrial, port and railway sectors.
Years of experience
Who are we?
Technical Director: Industrial Engineer Agustí Moseguí Giménez.
Technician: Industrial Technical Engineer and Electronic Engineer Óscar Marcos Maicas
Engineering services and Technical Assistance
Project engineering Preliminary studies and draft projects Basic projects Execution projects Construction management Consultancy Energy Certification of Buildings Energy Audits High and Low Voltage electrical audits.
- Previous studies and preliminary projects
- Basic projects
- Implementation projects
- Work directions
- Energy Certification of Buildings
- Energy audits
- High and Low Voltage electrical audits.
- Support for negotiations with Service Companies
Areas of work
Infrastructures Industrial Ports Urbanizations Renewable Energies Residential Buildings Small Tertiary Trade (Schools, police stations, offices, residences, hospitals, Ports Industry Technical-Legal Engineering Projects.
- Renewable Energies
- Small business
- Tertiary (Schools, police stations, offices, residences, hospitals,…)
- Installations Legalization Projects
- Environmental Licenses
- CE marking of machines
Electrical Installations: High Voltage, Medium Voltage, Low Voltage Public Lighting, Lighting, Photovoltaic Solar Energy, Mechanical Installations, Water Supply, Sanitary Cold Water, Sanitary Hot Water, Generation by solar energy.
- High Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- Low tension
- Public Lighting
- Photovoltaic Solar Energy
- Water supply
- Sanitary cold water
- Sanitary Hot Water
- Generation by thermal solar energy
- Protection Against Fires
- Fire hydrants
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Weak signals and communications
- Vertical and Horizontal transport
- Pneumatic collection
- Support for water treatment facilities
Who are we?
Director Tècnic i Enginyer Industrial
Agustí Moseguí Giménez
Victor Samaniego Gaona
Gerard Novau Villalba
Laura Sánchez Ortiz
Carme Caparrós Vizcarra