The members of the MOSE Engineering Services team have completed or participated in a series of courses and/or technical conferences to maintain and deepen their knowledge of technology and facilities.
Below we highlight the most important courses:
- NZEB Model Course: Energy efficiency + self-consumption (COEIC, December 2013).
- Electrical installations and ventilation course in car parks: REBT and CTE (COEIC, January 2008).
- Air conditioning and computer calculations course (NIK Ingenieros, March 2008).
- Introduction Seminars to the Technical Building Code (VOLTIMUM, June 2006).
- Telematics Course: Technology and Systems (Catalan Institute of ICT Technology, March 1999).
- Grounding System course at M.T. facilities. and B.T. (Catalan Institute of ICT Technology, December 1995).
- Electrical Installations in Explosive Atmospheres Course (I.C.T., December 1995).
- Curs sCourse on the regulation of Power Stations, Substations and Transformation Centers.obre el reglament de les Centrals elèctriques, Subestacions i Centres de Transformació. Given by the Foundation for Industrial Promotion and Innovation (F2I2).
- Course Introduction to programmable automata (E.T.S.E.I.B., July 1993).
- Electrical Apparatus Course (Merlin Gerin, October 1993).
- Aerothermal as an alternative to solar thermal installations (Industrial Engineers of Catalonia, December 2019)
- RGPD data protection course (GESPRAKTICUM, December 2019)
BIM Course: Specialization in Autodesk Revit Installations (MEP) (Industrial Engineers of Catalonia, February 2020)
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
WIND AND PHOTOVOLTAIC PARKS
PUBLIC AND PRIVATE BUILDING WORKS
Carrer Canigó 84 Local, 08031 Barcelona
Telf. 93 427 54 55
Technical office support software
Specific computer programs for drawing, designing and calculating Installations and Infrastructures.
CANECO BT INTERNATIONAL
Field work tools
Laser distance meter with range up to 200m. LEICA DISTO 5.
KRESTEL 1000 anemometer